A funky little NaNo app that helps keep track of your word count.
- Keeps track of your word counts for each day.
- Statistics let you know where you stand and help you set goals to complete your novel by the end of the month.
- Change your goal from the default NaNoWriMo goal of 50,000. Think you can write 65,000 instead? Or would you rather try for 25,000? WriMoDemon can accommodate you.
- Words-Per-Day Mode allows you to enter the amount you added for the day instead of your novel's total word count. Switch back and forth between the standard mode and Words-Per-Day Mode depending on how you were writing.
- Now NaNoWriMo can happen any month of the year! Just reset the app (from the Settings screen) on the first day of the month you want to write.
A notetaking App
A word count app that goes further than WriMoDemon
A dictionary and thesaurus
• Dictionary, Thesaurus and Word of the Day
• More than 275,000 definitions in the Dictionary
• More than 80,000 synonyms in the Thesaurus
• Alphabetical indexing
• Similarly spelled words
• Spelling and audio pronunciation
• Example sentences
• Non-standard uses
• Word origin and history
• Editable recent word look-up
• No Internet connection required for Dictionary and Thesaurus content
• Internet connection required for Word of the Day, audio pronunciations and similarly spelled words
For those of you wanting a more advanced note-taking app
● Create text, photo and audio notes
● Auto-synchronizes your notes with Mac, PC, and Web
● Magically makes text in snapshots searchable
● Selected "Favorite" notes can be accessed quickly, even offline
● All notes include geo-location information for mapping and search
✶ Premium Feature: File Synchronization - add, sync, access, and share files (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, and more) among the different versions of Evernote you use
And don't forget to enter my GIRL SAVES BOY book giveaway!